If you have an interest in the Health and Beauty of the Skin, Esthetics is one of the newest
and fastest growing professions. With today’s growing trend of Day Spas, the demand for Estheticians is growing just as fast. This will be just the career you are looking for.
Within the field of Esthetics you may chooses one of the many options available for your career, such as:
• Including Waxing, aromatherapy, facials and body wraps, hot stone massage,
• Chemical peels and Microdermabrasion.
• Working for a Doctor, Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist
• Artist for TV & Movies
• Artist for Salon & Spas, specializing in bridal, or photography
• Camouflage Make-Up Artist working with accident or burn victims
Business Savvy Estheticians
Day Spa Owner
• Manufacturer’s representative
• Retail sales for a department store make-up and skin care line
>> click here to select campus near you!
>> click here for instructor training info
>> check out the available Financial Aid Programs!
Financial Aid Available to those who qualify.
>> Consumer Info and Gainful Employment
>> Click here to complete a FAFSA to find out your eligibility for Financial Aid (pell grants & loans)